Ok So today is Thursday and I haven’t done a thursday thirteen for LIKE EVER!
Thirteen reasons Why I can’t wait for Saturday to arrive.
1. I pre-ordered Harry Potter through Amazon. If the local yoakals at the post office don’t deliver—Bam It is free! Seventh heaven hear I come!!
2. Once I get my Grubby hands on that book I am throwing a HP read-a-thon party. No talking just reading!! The gals are comming over to read their copies:)
3. When I finish the book I can finally see the movie! If I reverse this process I will be too excited to sleep.
4. The book release is on Harry Potter’s birthday.
5. I used to laugh at people that waited in line for the Release for the next book.(that is because I never knew the angst of waiting for "THE NEXT ONE") I read all the other books in four weeks over Christmas last year.
6. I still laugh at people that stand in line for their books. Get yours Delivered BABY!!
7. On Saturday my husband is the only one who comes close to being "the most important man in my life" Harry Potter it is all about U!
8. Writing this post is giving me the "Potter itch". (you know the one you can only satisfy by rereading all the bloody books!!)
9. I haven’t been so excited and so sad at the sametime since I finished reading Lord of the Rings!
10. After I finish the book I can stop obsessing over it.
11. I can ask if anyone has a suggestion of what I can do for the party? Food that would go with the potter theme?? Anything??
12. Find out who still attended Hogwarts after Harry was gone…… Why attend when Dumbledore is gone too?
13. I can Start TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyer. Thanks BON!!