Ok I am starting a new category. Something kicky-blast exciting if I do say so myself. I call it GET it together.
I am back in school for the summer and I need to try to do the reading and studing thing different this time. So I am going to post things that are helping me currently. Then I have questions for you. Each GET it together post will have a different theme. I will be posting probably over the weekend the most cause school takes the free time I have lately.
So here goes
1. Study in a well lit room.
2. Read with Highlighter in hand.
3. kneel to read so you don’t fall directly to sleep.
4. Use flashcards when ever possible.
5. Read with a notebook handy for random thoughts, ideas, concepts to tie in, and notes you want to remember.
6. Pause every paragraph or page to try to remember what was just read.
1. If you belong to a good book club how did you find it, how did you create one?
2. What are the memory techniques that helped you the most in school?