I took a stress management about two years ago at ‘the University’ one of the chapters was dedicated to the Music Therapy. This is the list of slap-me-into-a-great-mood songs.
1. Beck -Two turn tables and a Microphone.
2. Jack Johnson & Black eyed peas- Gone, Going (Choreography done by the Band)
3. MC Hammer-2 Legit to quit
4. Summer time- Mungo Jerry
5. Get this party started- Black Eyed Peas
6. Paula Abdul- Straight Up (This has definate sixth grade memories attached to it)
7. The Eagles greatest hits
8. Jack Johnson- Bubbley Toes
9. Gretchen Wilson- Red Neck Woman
10. House of Pain- Jump around (this would always help me to get my groove on at the School dances)
11. Niddy Griddy Dirt Band - Fishin in the Dark (I have lost the ability to do the dance that goes along with this. I am stricken with sadness:( )
12. The Electric SLIDE- by the Gap Band (I do remember the dance to this one!!) "boogie-woogie"
My eyes are blurring must go to sleep…..continue list tomorrow….