I have some serious hideous wallpaper to take down.
"Oh that looks lovely I would like my kitchen done it that color."
We are renting I know but to wake up and be cheery is almost impossible while looking at this…. the latter one is in our bathroom. Making that room not as relaxing as it could be. I am thrilled that what ever we do to the place is given to us in a deduction of rent. Our land lady rules.
So now the question is which color do I select?
The carpet is a grey blue hue. Our couch is sage(more on that to come). and the chairs are green around the dining table.
I am getting sick of green but it is ok. We have only owned used couches. I am ok with that because we use the money on things I like to buy. With this move we knew we’d be purchasing couches again. We had assumed we were buying new couches, only this move happened a wee bit fast so we took the money we had and bought things for the house.
Items on the need to buy list as we moved out….
1. Washer and Dryer -This took presidence over the couch. I am a launderholic.
2. The couch
3. Dining room table and chairs
4. New Matress and box spring
1. I didn’t need new. Just working condition. 150.00 later I have a washer and dryer.
2. The couch was a fun find. Craig’s list helped us out. We found the best comfy couch ever. and we found our third used green couch. 30.00 oh Yeah baby!!
3. The dining room table and chairs is the one that has taken some time energy and frankly has ben a pain in my bum bum. We found a table that was a sturdy "HONEY PINE" and I sanded it and stained it. —No not evenly— not even close. The table top and legs are two different shades of stain at this point. After sanding and sanding…. I called it good and just lackered the sucker. It is a dark in places masterpiece until we can get another real one
4. Still in the market for new matress and box spring. I cannot stomach getting that used. Just. CAN’T. Do.IT.