There is this thing called Craigs List. I am in love with Craigs list. We have been putting off the purchase of some major appliances/furniture items until we were ready to move. The answer is Craig’s list.
It is a local u pick it up and you call to barder on the price. I am shocked how much of the things we need are in plenty in the used area. If you go on the site and only see things in the San Fransisco area just click on the title Craigslist. Then it will pop up all the cities that have a list for you.
Need an item don’t want to pay for it?? Bam!! there is a free list. You can tell how tight for money your city is when there is only FREE DIRT listed on the free list. LOL
Oh my Band asked about the wall paper for me!! Oh yeah baby I get to take it down! Our landlord would just like to preapprove the next selection. We will cross that bridge when we get there.
Oh happy day!! It is moving day!!
In other news, you know you are a MOM when….
- You actually use the phrase."Some days you are the windshield and other days you are the BUG."
- The channel preset to the "Little Einsteins" changes the channel when you are trying to watch the news.
- Showering is a luxury before noon.
- Your purse has binkis in it.(More to come about that.)
- Moving is upon you and you are still blogging!! What the ????