There are so many things I need to catch up on.
FIRST: The Move
This has been one of those projects talked about in the prior post.
We have been living with our wonderful inlaws for some time and now it is time to say ttfn and move our bum to a humble little place of our own. I am going to miss some key things here in this house.
1. Grandma and Grandpa. Seeing them all the time. I have really started to take it for granted.
2. The conversations on child raising, faith, work, school, marriage, that you have with the "more experienced" (AKA old.) Just kidding Pappa.
3. Modleing new clothes bought.
4. Having someone who knows all there is to know about cooking, sewing, and kids.
5. Family dinners out.
6. Family dinners on special occasions, or not special occasions.
7. Working in the Yard.
9. Breakfasts in the middle of the day.
10. Smart mouth old Irish man complaining about "Bloody Teenagers" all the time.(explanation upon request only)
11. Having a wealth of knowledge to draw from on gospel topics.
12. Walks with Thing 1 and Thing 2 in the wagon.
13. More witnesses to the firsts in the kids lives.
I better stop before I totally bawl.
Why are we giving up all these wonderful things?
1. To walk around naked in our houses.
Note: We are totally excited to get into our own place. The move starts tonight!! I am not sure when our internet connection will be up and running. We will see how the next week goes.
***There is wall paper in the dining room that needs to go. Pink stripes, with flowers is killing the motivation to decorate already. Must hold on to the hope that the landlord didn’t put it in just before we saw the place. I am scared to ask if we can take it out. But, my discust outweighs my fear in this situation. I ask tonight if the wall paper can come down.