I recieved a letter last week from The MAMA. She gave me the letter "N"
So ten things that start with "n"
1. Naked- I always try to find an occasion where I can use this word as it was truely intended to be used…… pronounced forcibly like NEccccc ED!! Yes, this was the first word that popped in to my head.
2. Nostalgia- Funny inside joke from the first two years of marriage with my band.
3. Neccos- there are so many memories of my Mom and her weird obsession with this candy.
4. Nope- A common word around here. Esp. when Thing 1 asks for candy for dinner.
5. "Nunny"-coined by Thing 1 this is his version of MONEY. How right he is sometimes "NONEY"
6. Nicene Creed- Just watched the "CODE" it has a whole new meaning now.
7. Nuts- Referring to the wasabe roasted almonds by Diamond they are extremely hot and delicious.
8. Nutter Butters- These are popular. I can’t figure out why.
9. NOID- Remember the Dominos noid guy?? Ok that just dated me bad.
10. Nemo- The play-it-again favorite for the past couple of days. Second to Chicken Little.
This was pretty fun.
Brought to you by the letter N.