Let’s talk about comments people. A throughout blogdome there are posts about comments.
Who’s got um who doesn’t is another post for another day….. I want to confess…. I don’t always comment every visit I make to blogs (gasp!!) there I have come clean.
Here are my excuses.
1. I don’t read good. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. This is almost all the time true and so I read and reread things. So If I read you bloggy, and then come back later and read again. You would be surprised how often I come back to re-read. If this annoys you sorry! You can comment on my blog and I will remove you from the Obsessively checking your bloggy list.
2. Out of spite. If your comments exceed 35 generally you won’t hear from me #36. You have alot of work to do reading all your comments and what I have to say is really probably not worth your time. ( Wowsers Kind of bitter?? JD? Could be!)
3. Already commented and showing your post to my Band.
4. Diaper change, Kid screaming, mail’s hear, TV show is on…. any number of distracitons that take me away from your blog.
5. I read some funny things and some not so funny things. I love looking on the bright side of life so when there is a serious post I shy away, due to my "Oh I can fix-it" nature. I am working really hard on not being judgemental and harder at fixing my issues, not everyone elses.
***Tearing up now****
I would be crushed if I have left anyone a comment that hurt them at all. If I have done this already, I am pleading for your forgiveness. I am so impressed with those that are brave enough to post about their tender and close to their hearts struggles for all the world to see. You are my hero’s and I hate it when I get the wrong kind of unsolicited advice. I wouldn’t want to do that to you.
So what are your excuses?? You got any really good ones?? Some not so good ones but you use them anyways??