Ok here we go back to one bedroom again!! I am having problems getting my now one year old out of the office and into her crib. She is a danty thing that is loving her playpin bassenette that doubles as her sleeping quarters.
The list of thing 1’s Tricks to having his own room.
1. Lights on at three in the morning.
2. accompaning thing 2 in her crib weather she is asleep or awake.
3. turning on any toy that makes a racket.
4. talking to himself in high pitched nonsense babbles for 20 minutes until he falls asleep.
5. He loves saying BOO! to Thing 2. Not in a quiet, sultry, shy, singing kind of way.
So I am still the owner of a crib that for the past 12 months and counting has gone unused. She is getting almost too big for the playpin thing and man is it getting old having her in the office or in our bedroom!!
Seven AM wake up calls are scoring low in the cuteness scale. And the 5 am screams of Thing 1, when he realizes he can’t get out of the crib he just climbed into, just irk me. Not to mention my thing 2 being woken up by a thud to the side of the head as he flips himself over the rails.
To avoid turning off the lights and still finding some darkness to sleep in my son has resorted to cave dwelling or in our case "under the bed sleeping".
Then there is Elmo doubliing as his pillow.
So once again I am going to attempt to put them together. This week is get my kids in one room week.