I am recalling an interview that I had a couple months ago. I was asked what were my weaknesses were. I should have said "job interviews."
So in this post I am pulling back the curtain. Here are the querks.
1. I still giggle when I or anyone around me passes gas.
2. I rarely scrub the toilet. (Throw lots of bleach into it, hoping it will do the scrubbing for me). It usually does.
3. Always on time by twenty minutes or late by four minutes — there doesn’t seem to be any variations of this weirdness.
4. Love the Scouting Program. I am a cub scout den leader’s assistant.
5. Have great respect for those who can keep their cool in an intense argument.
6. Never got an A in a class that wasn’t PE, Art, Seven Habits for Highly effective people( I know I can’t believe that is a class!), Death and Dying(Health education Class).
7. I got a C- in Human Sexuality, failed Logical Decision Making (Psych 1230). My Band has hands full, as you can tell.
8. I am working on loosening my grip on the control I wish I had over everyone, before my children can really start to drive me crazy.
9. I take great pride in my vaccuming skills. It was the one and only rewarding house hold chore up until I started "flying".
10. I choose the TV shows my children watch based upon the scale of annoyance of the background music.
11. Ever since watching "Forrest Gump" I have run from my car to anywhere I go. Just so I can hear "Run Forrest" in my head.
12. I still bite my nails.
13. I still have muted thumbs that bend way far back.
14. Bubble baths are a good end to any day.
15. I am excited to go and read this entire blogg while the author goes "on break".
16. I love discussing religion in any mutually respectful atmosphere.
17. Hot showers or really cold ones are awesome!!
18. I doodle every chance I get, in any space I get.
19. I have a reading and math disorder. What is that?? I still am trying to figure it out. Pretty sure it could be the reason my senior year is taking three extra to finish LOL.
20. Diagnosed with ADD/ADHD over three times by different types of professionals. Guess it is official. Last time he added more diagnoses but I pretty much tuned him right out…….or I wasn’t paying attention. LOL!
21. I love microwaving peanut butter with chocolate chips sprinkled throughout and dipping gram crackers in it.
22. I can’t begin to tell you how desturbing it is when Dirt, Deoderant, and bread dough all taste familure. DON’T even ask!! YUCK!!
23. I still am a Tomboy. The perm is just a facade.
24. I Begged my mother and father for a puppy consistantly everyday for 6-7 years. Obsession is one of my favorite past times. Sorry MOM.
25. I don’t enjoy the company of cats.
There you have it the top 25 oddities.
There are so many more…… Do you dare share???