1. When your power goes out and the first thing you think of is -Darn I can’t blogg- instead– of food going bad in the fridge.
2. You start planning activites so you can blog about said activity.
3. You would rather post than eat.
4. You tuck your children in for their nap and mentally envision the title of the next post.
5. You purchase an X-box ease the blogging tension in your house.
6. You take out your digital camera, and think now how is this picture going to look on my blog.
7. You search endlessly for interesting blogs and Find WAY too many!!!
8. Posting at 11pm is a regular nightly ritual. (Maybe I could do Auto posting…. Does anyone know how to do that on Blogsome??)
9. All minor or major lessons, in life you are posting before really processing the lesson
10. In one hand computer in the other crabby children. You have to choose one to be given away?? (Maybe you can see the direction I am taking here.)
Are there some I missed??? Ok let me in on your indicators that bloggin is too much fun.